- Anyone is eligible to apply for membership if and only if he/she commits to the Mission Statements, agrees to abide by the Bylaws of the ACCAPE and will pay membership dues. In addition, the candidate is required to keep a good standing of any professional designation including architectural design and engineering background (Architect, P.Eng., Intern Architect, and EIT, retired member from AIBC and APEGBC) or pursuing any related professional designation(s). The membership application and any exemption(s) of the above requirements are subject to the approval of the Executive Committee.
- A member may withdraw from the Association by delivering a written notice to the Executive Committee of the Association.
- A member may keep active his/her membership status by paying membership due on an annual basis. Failure to maintain active status may result in the loss of membership.
- A member may be required to withdraw at any time from the Association by a vote of two-thirds (2/3) by the Executive Committee of the Association.
Member Rights and Duties
- Members can vote at all The Association general meetings.
- Members can access any services for the members provided by the Association.
- Members with active membership status for more than ONE year, who actively volunteer for the association, and are approved by 2/3 of current board of directors, can be elected to the Board of Directors.
- A member will be disciplined for any misconduct that violates the Bylaws by the means specified by the Executive Committee or the Board of Directors. The member is entitled to the right to request a review on any dispute or disciplinary action within the Association by the Board of Arbitration.
- The ACCAPE is incorporated in British Columbia, Canada. Members must obey all the related regulations and laws of Canada and the Province of British Columbia.
- Members shall observe AIBC and APEGBC’s standards of ethical codes and professionalism.
Professional Membership is for Individuals who are interested in or employed in accounting, auditing and taxation or the related areas, including banking, investment, insurance, education institutions, government agencies, etc. ACCAPE professional membership equips you with the information, resources, and networks you need to expand your career development opportunities.
Annual Membership Classification
- New Application: (Regular – $100; University/College Student – $50)
- Renewal: (Regular – $100; University/College Student – $50)